Happy Miner - are they scam

Date03/17/2023
AuthorSebastian
Details / precisionshappyminer.us - they look scammy, but there for now there are no evidence. What do you think?

20 comments

Reviews and comments left by Internet users are sorted in chronological order and are not checked a priori

• Abii 03/21/2023 at 03:36 AM

Hi Sebastian,
    when it comes to crypto investments it's always best to play it safe, especially if there isn't much evidence to support the site you're looking to invest with.

• Tumrongsak Peakchomedee 04/24/2023 at 08:18 PM

Hi Sebastian
    i am invest in happyminer around 44,000 usd, Im try to withdraw in big amount 4400 usd they still work well. I also continue to invest in they website.

• Albee 05/19/2023 at 09:55 PM

It's a scam. Cause I've seen this used on people before. It's not really mining anything. What you're doing is signing up and potentially giving them your identity info and sending them crypto coins to their private wallets. They will allow initial withdrawals to build that trust and then when you think it works amazing and drop big money. It's locked and you can't get it. Be very wary of those that tell you they have been using it for a long time and had no issues.

If you're quick and are willing to bet you can get a profit before they cut you off. Go ahead. But think about this. A 10k investment at 8% daily return generates 292k in a year guaranteed. A million+ if it's compounding. This would be the fastest, safest way to to create money.. if it's from staking or mining. Why would they need anyone to sign up for anything?

• Tuan Hoang 05/30/2023 at 10:53 PM

i'm trying the free account =)) wait for me for 4 month, i'll reply to you when i earn enough to widthdraw (100$)

• micbo 06/14/2023 at 04:49 AM

I got my $300 back and now have $40 left to invest for, and thet seems OK.
    However a lot of things could be wrong eith this site.
    They claime that they live next to the park you get when you google map the adress, looking at the map it doesn't sound plausible!
    HAPPY VALLEY INVESTMENTS LLC and SAMANTHA DAVIS should be investigated further before making investments, the company is :
    Company Type : Domestic Limited Liability Company and have adress in Tulsa!
    Untill the money gets to big they will try to fullfill payments and then start stalling, until they simply rob peoples account. NOBODY can pay out this level of interest rate, sorry but it's unreal.

• dan 06/23/2023 at 10:43 AM

scam
    help. abnormal accountemail says I need to purchase 5 copies of some promotional purchase. I purchased the contracts that I wantedhello
    Please provide your Email account, and I can check it for you.

The system has detected an abnormal order ( Promotional package ) in your account. According to the rules of the contract, this is a high-yield package and must purchase at least 5 copies, you need to replenish the rest of the order. You need to complete the requirements of the contract as soon as possible, otherwise your account will be listed as abnormal and unable to withdraw.

You need to process your order by June 30. If you have any questions, please contact our 24-hour online customer service.

--
    All the best,
    HappyMiner teamemail
    Please provide your Email account, and I can check it for you.

The system has detected that you have not completed our order. According to the contract requirements, the $15000 package needs to purchase 5 copies. You have only purchased 1 copies so far, so you must purchase 4 copies.
    BUDAN.jpgwhich 15000 package?delete the package. I never ordered a 15000 package
    happyminer.us/packagedetail/filecoin-mining-memorial-dayYou can click this link to view contract detailsYou need to complete the requirements of the contract before June 30 as soon as possible, otherwise your account will be listed as abnormal by the system, resulting in no withdrawal.Because the system has detected an anomaly in your order, you cannot withdraw temporarily. You need to... Read more

• Silsun 06/25/2023 at 04:34 AM

Same problem.
      Paid one 10K but need to order 4 more packages.
      I send them a e-mail so I hope the will be respons.
      I have the same date 30 June.

Did you already hear something?

• Nsr.report 06/29/2023 at 11:28 PM

Same problem here. $4300 package, minimum 5 orders. I only did 1 and can only afford 1. I contacted them again today to ask what did they mean by no withdrawal. Is it the amount, the period, etc. They didnt reply me. Is there anything we can do?

• Silsun 07/05/2023 at 11:55 AM

Did you hear anything yet?

• King 06/24/2023 at 11:25 AM

I have run 3 successful withdrawal not until a friend of mine want to withdraw and the transaction remain pending till now. Wtf he sent mail no response till now

• Freak100 06/29/2023 at 11:19 AM

but do you think that it will really only be TEMPORARILY disabled to withdraw? I have the same problem

• Bb 07/01/2023 at 07:58 AM

Happy miner is a clear scam
    They are restricting the accounts and either you deposit more money or you will lose everything
    This is the massage I got from them
    "Your total deposits for 2023 are $2900.00, and under the company's 30% tax rule, you will be taxed on a total of $870.00. You need to pay your taxes as soon as possible before July 2nd, otherwise your account will be listed as abnormal and you will not be able to withdraw.
    You must make a new deposit. Because this is a tax, it should be booked separately. Can't use the balance to deduct.
    After the deposit is completed, you can send a message to the customer service, and the customer service will help you immediately report your financial affairs and handle taxes"

Date of experience: July 01, 2023

• EMcrypto 07/05/2023 at 06:24 AM

I can confirm this Is a scam, I've put in a few thousand dollars and now my account results as and "illegal" one, they want me to deposit more to regulate my position. I would try legal ways buy I'm afraid the cost world surpass the money I lost by a lot

• Egldmoney 07/05/2023 at 11:16 AM

Scam, 100% do not invest anything

• Aa 07/05/2023 at 01:12 PM

Scam

Invested and they say my account is illegal deposit more or lose it all

100% scam lost over 7000$

• Bandi 07/05/2023 at 02:50 PM

Ez nem scam, hanem ordenáré lehúzás, egy két kiutalást enged kis összegben, utána kifogásokkal gátolják a kiutalást, és már le is vagy húzva!

• Rogu 07/07/2023 at 12:55 AM

Happy miner je prijevara. Od 06.srpnja, stranica im je ugašena. Ista shema je i kod ID mining, gdje sam pokusao povuci sredstva, pa su rekli da moram nadoplatiti sredstva ako zelim odblokirati racun. Nakon uplate , racun je kao odblokiran, ali cim ssm ponovo dao nalog za povlacenje sredstva ponovo su ga blokirali i proglasili ilegalnim. Sluzba za korisnike mi kaze da treba jos nadoplatiti... tome nema kraja. Ista priča i sa funny miner. Izbjegavajte takve prevarante i odmah ih prijavite.

• Orage 07/08/2023 at 04:07 AM

Happyminer is a clear scam. Please run away.

• Tecktoniq 07/08/2023 at 01:05 PM

Hahahaha. Website deleted. Youtube channel deleted. They ran away.

• Mika 07/24/2023 at 05:06 AM

Leylaz, i can not find you on telegram of in telegram channel. Please send instruction how to reach you