Is Nationwidehelpcenters.com legit?

Date01/26/2023
AuthorJim
Details / precisionsThey say a new government program is giving monthly assistance.

4 comments

Reviews and comments left by Internet users are sorted in chronological order and are not checked a priori

• MayB 01/26/2023 at 03:14 AM

The website is new and has a very low trust rating of 3%.It's impossible to read their terms and conditions.These scammers are purporting to be from the government to steal people's confidential and financial information.
    Do not give them any personal information or click on any links.

• Mike 03/31/2023 at 04:57 PM

They purport a "government

• Sharon D 05/19/2023 at 12:36 PM

I just spoke to one of there agent's I asked if he could not ask for social security numbers over the phone but instead send me a form with their company name that I can actually fill out and send in or either fax in or email he then gave me a name with his number attached to it agent number and was kind of rude because I was hesitant about giving out my social security number especially over the phone. He continued to talk over me and seem to be very pushy I told him I needed more time to think about it and then he hung up on me. It is definitely a scam

• A Believer 05/28/2023 at 08:50 PM

Well at first, I was hesitant about giving my information, any and all, over the phone. But I am in serious need of health insurance. I just lost my job due to the company moving elsewhere to which I can not move with them. Single father of two and my youngest has serious health issues and the company's insurance will not cover me or my dependants now that I do not work for the company. So I thought about it and gave it a shot well I am glad to inform you that this past week I received a medical insurance form and card from a very well known health insurance i do not have to pay anything until the summer of next year, and that's only if I don't request for nationwidehelpcenters.com reenroll me back into the program. All in all, they're legit. I trusted them and so should those who are in need of this program. Thanks