https://auth.koyfinexplorer.com | RAFAEL RONAN FX

Date01/16/2024
AuthorJaydee
Details / precisionsI tried to engage on this person, at first his approach is very professional in a way that it helps you think that his the real deal. With a starting investment of $100USD, you can earn a profit after ‘5days’ of trading.

As you go on his trading program on his ‘Company’, he will then ask you to upgrade your account on a higher level by depositing a certain amount since your account ‘incurred massive profit’. In my case, $1,000 USD, this is to ensure continue trading by using the system of ‘copy trading’ and ‘free signals’ provided by the company.

Before the 5-day ends, your account reaches $10,000USD and he will then inform you that before proceeding on the withdrawal, you need to pay the commission fee of 20% of the profit earned. Which is I am very willing to ‘if the fee will be deducted on my profit earned during the course of trading’. But reality bites and comes back to me. He said, the company does not have access to my account and it is solely on my privacy.

I know for a fact, that some legal platform do incurred charges when using their website for the cost of maintaining and stability. And it is sometimes automatically deducted upon withdrawal of your funds.

In addition, I noticed some red flags on his scheme. But silly me, I still risk it for a greater reward! In the trading industry, this is a common and basic knowledge.

comment