Feedmob

Date11/18/2023
AuthorGiedre Girdziute
Details / precisionsHello, I got scammed by Feedmob company on Telegram. Do you have any experience?

Attachments
  • 6 comments

Reviews and comments left by Internet users are sorted in chronological order and are not checked a priori

• Nuria 11/18/2023 at 05:58 AM

What happened? I am talking to someone saying exactly the same than in your picture. Sounds too good to be real.

• Giedre Girdziute 11/18/2023 at 06:39 AM

It happened yesterday, so I think that I will get my money back since I left an email for my bank. But...they were saying it will 5 days training program and yesterday it was like 1hour training and then I was trying "to work" on my own created account. After I've done the task, the scammer said that now she will teach how to withdraw money from my account but by company's regulations I have to have account balance of 101USDT, so I needed to deposit like 30€ from my bank account through OKC account (which I also created) in case to change the currency... So naive...After that of course I learned how to put my money on OKC account using advcash wallet. But then I realised which kind of job durint training program or in general is asking to put your own money from beginning???! i went I started to dig more online and I found also one review which was posted recently that it is a scam...also the website feedmob.com has couple domains...means someone is using their name....also look on social media this company does not have much followers, not posting from 2020 or has little amount of photos...After all I blocked all the things and I cut all the conversations with these scammers...By the way I found an AD on instagram.

• Rachel Ploegman - FeedMob HRBP 11/20/2023 at 02:47 PM

Hi Giedre,
      Thank you so much for reaching out regarding this scam. FeedMob Inc has investigated this matter, and found this scammer is fraudulently using FeedMob's logo and company information. We can confirm the activity and outreach you mentioned IS NOT associated with FeedMob Inc, and I regret to inform you that any offers or communication you received were not legitimate.

FeedMob is not engaged in recruiting or contracting through any social media channels, nor are we affiliated with the website 'mob.feedshop.cc' or any related content as provided to you. We are taking steps to address this issue, and sincerely appreciate your diligence in verifying the information you were provided. Please flag any platforms you used to communicate with this individual on for fraud (we've opened a case with Telegram and WhatsApp), and let me know if there is anything else we may assist with.

- Rachel, FeedMob HRBP
      rachel@feedmob.com

• michelle 12/06/2023 at 08:55 AM

Dear Rachel,
      I wonder if you could provide some clarity for me please. I answered an advertisement posted on Facebook and was in contact with an "agent" who logged me into her FeedMOb account to complete the tasks as part of a 1 hour training. She then guided me to set up my Binance account with a deposit of 35 USDT. I then transferred it over as per the directions issued by the customer care centre, and started to complete the tasks. They confirmed that I had completed day one and that if I completed 4 more days I would receive an income of 800USDT for my efforts. Today, I was instructed to sign in under a new domain as they had done upgrades and added new products and that they then sent me a different password that took me to my username account. I started my task and half way through it said I had hit a package deal and needed to top up my account with 136.85 in order to complete the task. I asked the trainer why and she said it was because I did not have sufficient money in my account to complete the task. I find this very confusing as why am i giving them money only for them to give it and I quote " straight back to me with 3 x the commission". this was the information I received from the customer care. They further said that they can not take the task back as it is computer selected and I can only continue if I deposit this money. So I can not access my initial 35USDT nor the commission I already earned from the previous day as it seems they use my investment and... Read more

• Lauren 12/11/2023 at 10:51 AM

I have had the same situation! And they have now changed to flywheel please can I do are you able to get your money back? I have lost 3204 pounds due to this thanks

• Giedre 12/11/2023 at 11:02 AM

Yes! I called my bank and informed them what it is a scam and they cancelled my transfers. I was lucky, because I reacted so fast. I think:)