Is BRAINSTOVE a good or bad company?

Date10/22/2023
AuthorNorma
Details / precisionsBrainstove have been taking £38.95 out of my Bank Account. So far I have found 12 such payments and I haven't finished looking. These payments have been taken without my knowledge and without my permission. I did not sign up to this company, it's a gaming site. I am a 70yr pensioner and do not play any of their games. The only thing I can think of is one of my young grandchildren have done something when playing with my phone. What is your opinion please?

1 comment

Reviews and comments left by Internet users are sorted in chronological order and are not checked a priori

• Alex 02/04/2024 at 06:41 PM

Sorry to hear you have also been a victim of these thugs.

I just discovered when checking my statements that they took £38.95 from my account last month, January 2024.

Unfortunately, despite explaining to my bank, Lloyds Plc, they have refused to refund this money. I was downloading an APCOA app when this happened, and the bank says I accepted a subscription. I am equally a pensioner who has never paid a gaming subscription. I want to raise the issue with the Financial Ombudsman. Whether I will get my money back is another matter.