Scamsinvestigate

Date10/16/2023
AuthorNdoki
Details / precisionsHi, is anyone know this person who apparently can recover crypto fund on the cloud?

3 comments

Reviews and comments left by Internet users are sorted in chronological order and are not checked a priori

• Abii 10/17/2023 at 04:51 AM

Hi Ndoki,

Unfortunately most people claiming they can get back your lost money are just scammers trying to prey on your vulnerability.

• Minh Huy Dao 01/09/2024 at 01:55 AM

Please, help me. I don't have money now and bankrupt.! Give me advice. I want get my money back and point bad person from Facebook messenger. And website too.

• Mark 01/19/2024 at 07:17 PM

If you've lost money in a fraudulent NFT futures trading scheme do NOT pay some idiot you find online to retrieve it. It is goneskis. He will just send you testnet coins on rpc.test.btcs.network. Have you install MetaMask, then transfer fake coins that are used for testing and have no value. You will think you've got $$$ in your account, but it is funny money. Don't buy into it, not worth it even if it is 1% or less of your original loss. There is no way to retrieve the stolen funds, unless you know somebody who owns the wallet and they certainly won't part with your funds! Even an insider disgruntled would have stolen it for himself if it was possible.