Remove the xzavaquatics.com rating

Date09/16/2023
AuthorX
Details / precisionsHello this is owner of the business XzavAquatics. It seems that you have put my business with a trust rating of 2%. Not only are you slandering my business, you are deterring potential customers on an unproven basis. My business is legitimate and has been running for almost a year now. Please remove the rating for xzavaquatics.com.

I have requested this multiple times already. Thank you.

3 comments

Reviews and comments left by Internet users are sorted in chronological order and are not checked a priori

• Abii 09/18/2023 at 03:30 AM

Hello X,

scamdoc ratings are calculated using an algorithm (which is stated on the scamdoc homepage) but you can help improve your site's score by submitting the relevant data to the administrators using this form:

https://info.scamdoc.com/fr/claim-form/

• X 10/13/2023 at 11:36 PM

Hi Abii,

This is blackmail. Your claim form is asking for my PERSONAL information for verification. All the information you need is located on my website. If your algorithm actually analyzed anything, it would have looked at my verified sales, reviews, and Google business status.

Now I'm only going to ask one more time before I take this to the authorities for the fraudulent nature of your operation. Take down the review of my website.

Thank you.

• webmaster 10/16/2023 at 03:36 AM

Hi X,

There is no blackmail. We don't ask for money and we have nothing to gain or lose from your score.

The rules of the scoring are the same as we use for every other domains we analyze. The personal information we ask for are made to double check the data from your website, it's not transmitted to anybody and destroyed after those checks.

Moreover, you don't have to give ALL the data we ask for: the more data we have, the more double-checking we can do.

Kind regards.