Asked for a refund

Date09/10/2023
AuthorSuzanne
Details / precisionsThe phone number they provided on my credit card statement for them doesn’t work and neither did their email. I asked my credit card company to dispute the charges and they gave me a credit but then they talked to Besteduforprofi and they said that I couldn’t dispute it because I never talked to them about any issues or that I wanted a refund and I told my credit card company that I couldn’t get a hold of them because none of their information worked but that I had sent them an email from where they were emailing me from but I didn’t remember what it was under so I didn’t have proof. But I finally found the receipt of my cancellation email and it says a totally different name on it so I don’t know if they are going to believe me or not because it’s not even the ‘email address they claim is there’s and for some reason my credit card company won’t tell me how they got in touch with them so what can I do to get my credit back because I told them I’m NOT paying almost $400 for something I never received and never used. Can you help me please ??

comment