I want my money back from a fraudulent website

Date07/08/2023
AuthorTahil, Sharmen Sheika
Details / precisionsI got scammed to top-up in a website that helps make profit by boosting mall order. But I repeatedly got an offer higher than I have. So, what happened is that I can't get my money back. The problem is I need the money for emergency I only took the chance because it did work for me. Now, the people in charge kicked me and don't reply because I want to take this in to legal actions. Can anyone help me get my money back?

2 comments

Reviews and comments left by Internet users are sorted in chronological order and are not checked a priori

• Cheik 07/10/2023 at 08:44 PM

Sorry to hear this. If you send them your payments in cryptocurrencies, getting a chargeback is Not gonna be quick and easy. There a lot funds recovery companies out there, but most of them of Will ask for upfront fees and they almost all have negative feedbacks, it doesnt mean they cant help you, every case is different . My only advice To you is dont choose a recovery company or individual that is asking for payments in cryptocurrencies for their help services. Usually it is a recovery fund scam. A scam on top the one you are going through. I have been through this, and it is still not successful. So.

• Jemilyn Jacinto 07/11/2023 at 06:40 AM

i have the same experience