Cash App and denied claims

Date01/04/2024
AuthorCadavera
Details / precisionsI ordered an item from a scam site and reported this to cash app. They have denied my claim and when I appealed they denied again without giving me any information as to how they came about their decision. They also informed me that excessive request for chargebacks or disputes can get my account canceled. I'm not really concerned about that anymore because I really don't care to keep an account with a company who doesn't recognize scams when I've sent them every documentation possible showing that this site was a scam. What do I do now?

1 comment

Reviews and comments left by Internet users are sorted in chronological order and are not checked a priori

• stock str 01/05/2024 at 01:21 PM

Use Technical Analysis
    You need particular analytical techniques and tools to determine when a trend starts and when it will likely come to an end. Technical analysis specializes in interpreting price trends, identifying the best time to buy and sell a security with the use of charts. Unlike fundamental analysis, technical analysis sees price as an all-important factor that tells the direction a security will take in the short term.

Here are three principles of technical analysis:

For the most part, the current price of a stock already reflects the forces influencing it--such as political, economic and social changes--as well as people's perception of these events.
    Prices tend to move in trends.
    History repeats itself.
    From these three principles emerges a complicated discipline that designs special indicators to help the trader determine what will happen in the future. Indicators are ways in which price data is processed (usually by means of a calculation) in order to clarify price patterns, which become apparent when the results of the indicator's calculation are plotted on a chart. Displayed together with plotted historical prices, these indicators can help the trader discern trend lines and analyze them, reading signals emitted by the indicator in order to choose entry into or exit from the trade. Some examples of the many different types of indicators are moving averages, relative strength and oscillators.

Fundamental analysis can be used to trade, but most traders are well... Read more