Is knowmecuer.com legit

Date03/12/2023
AuthorRenee
Details / precisionsNeed to know if Knowmecuer.com is legit

10 comments

Reviews and comments left by Internet users are sorted in chronological order and are not checked a priori

• Abii 03/13/2023 at 04:37 AM

Hi Renee,

Just by looking at the site's badly photoshopped pictures, I can tell that it's a scam. But if I dig deeper, the company name and address are that of a scam network. You can watch this video to find out more about it:

https://youtu.be/RyoburpgOsg

Also, the ScamDoc score for this site is incredibly low:

https://www.scamdoc.com/view/1258044

• Jenren 04/22/2023 at 06:43 PM

The bags are fake this is a scam ,i got to order these bags on another site and never got back anything and that was 3 years ago ,

• Raelene 04/25/2023 at 12:26 AM

I ordered 10 items. Only got a reply when I said I was going to my federal police. I received 1 item that I didn't even order. They refused to refund me my money,

• Courtney Harwell 04/28/2023 at 10:46 PM

Total scam it shows delivered and I received nothing and the email is totally bogus. No phone number to call. So annoyed I was really looking forward to receiving my dresses.

• Cheryle Pederson 04/29/2023 at 07:46 AM

I got nailed don't know what to do

• MissPriss2018 05/03/2023 at 02:04 PM

This company took me for 2 orders a few cents shy of $200 on April 2, 2023. Supposedly they are both stuck in LA awaiting USPS to pick them up but USPS advised the tracking numbers are bogus and they have not been contacted to pick any orders up from the Track781 logistics company from Knowmecuer. That it appears I was scammed. They refuse to refund my money and keep sending me form letters asking me to ...please be patient. " Guess what Skippy? My patience are gone! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! ITS THE SAME RESULT AS THROWING YOUR MONEY UP A HOGS @$$! YOU GET NOTHING either way! BUYER BEWARE!!!!! Plus they are located in China! Have the shipping info to prove it!! Scam!!!

• MissPriss2018 05/03/2023 at 02:05 PM

This company took me for 2 orders a few cents shy of $200 on April 2, 2023. Supposedly they are both stuck in LA awaiting USPS to pick them up but USPS advised the tracking numbers are bogus and they have not been contacted to pick any orders up from the Track781 logistics company from Knowmecuer. That it appears I was scammed. They refuse to refund my money and keep sending me form letters asking me to ...please be patient. " Guess what Skippy? My patience are gone! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! ITS THE SAME RESULT AS THROWING YOUR MONEY UP A HOGS @$$. YOU GET NOTHING! BUYER BEWARE!!!!! Plus they are located in China! Have the shipping info to prove it!!

• Aussie 05/13/2023 at 03:42 AM

I never recieved my bags and they told me if I paid another 15 dollars they would resend them

total scammers

• MissPriss2018 05/14/2023 at 09:05 AM

They are a scam company who in conjunction with their Logistics Company Fabricate tracking numbers and say your package was delivered when there was never a package to begin with! They got me for $199.13 & told me they are in financial trouble and can't give it back and can't send me products. Then they sent my order to someone else it depends on who you talk to. They have offered 30%-90% of my total but refuse to give it all back to me because they dont know how to run a business! Every email from them contradicts the one before. I'm suing. They commit fraud on The daily! DO NOT ORDER from KNOWMECUER unless you are prepared to LOSE your money!

• Felicia 06/01/2023 at 03:59 PM

Whoever owns this cluster fuck of a company and thinks that it’s ok to scam people, I only have this curse to bring upon you:

I want this so bad for…..Starting this month your entire family (starting from the fetus in the womb to the oldest) will drop dead one by one daily until you have no one left. I