SUSPECTED SCAM!

Investment scam
support@datacyndicate.com datacyndicate.com

Date01/08/2024
Fraudulent emailsupport@datacyndicate.com
Pseudonymdatacyndicate.com
Url / Websitehttps://datacyndicate.com/
Scamdoc Trust Score | Contact / Whois info
Comment / Reviewthese are thieves and swindlers who allegedly return lost funds, they stole $3,500 from me and did not return the funds, first they said $500 was needed to start the business, then they extorted another $3,500 from me and did not return the money, this is a fraudulent company and don't fall for their fake story

More info +
  • Reviews and comments left by Internet users are sorted in chronological order and are not checked a priori

    • Report #704037 10/26/2023 at 01:30 AM

      THESE ARE SCAMMERS, FIRST THEY GUARANTEE YOU THE RETURN OF YOUR PROPERTY AND TO BEGIN THE PROCESS THEY TAKE 500 DOLLARS AS THE CASE PROGRESSES THEY DEMAND MORE AND THEN THEY MAKE UP AND FALSELY SHOW THE MONEY ON SOME WALLETS THAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOURS, BUT IT IS ALL A LIE AND SCAM, THEY TOOK 3400 DOLLARS FROM ME AND THEY DEMAND JOS 2200 FOR THE CASE TO END AND THE QUESTION AFTER THAT THEY WON'T ASK ANYMORE, when I said that I won't pay anymore and that I want my money back, they didn't want to return it, these are scammers like all the others who pretend to be able to return the funds , no one can return the funds, it's all fraudsters

      Reply
    • zveki 01/11/2024 at 02:07 PM

      SPARTANforensics are the same organizations as CYNDICATE, the same organizations, all fraudsters use the same method of deception, I have yet to write about them how they still cheat

      Reply
    • zveki 01/13/2024 at 02:59 AM

      you are all the same, you work together, you can't return the money, but that's why you charge the customers for your work, which has no effect, only fraud

      Reply
    • Report #732467 01/19/2024 at 02:39 PM

      this is a fraudulent company that promises you that they will return the lost funds, first you pay them, then they trick you and lie to you for months, and when they see that you are not paying them anymore, they close the case and will not return the money sent, they stole 4000 dollars from me and did nothing, but the money it will only be a matter of time when the rights institutions react to these cases

      Pseudonym : support@datacyndicate.com

      Reply
    • Report #732469 01/19/2024 at 02:47 PM

      this is a fraudulent company that promises you that they will return the lost funds, first you pay them, then they trick you and lie to you for months, and when they see that you are not paying them anymore, they close the case and will not return the money sent, they stole 4000 dollars from me and did nothing, but the money it will only be a matter of time when the rights institutions react to these cases

      Fraudulent email : azsamg2a6ze9b0esaexst46jqbpm3ikr-5b5b1d73f9044a6e@tidioreply.com
      Pseudonym : datacyndicate

      Reply
    • Report #732471 01/19/2024 at 02:51 PM

      here is one of the correspondence on how they manipulate and in what way they defraud clients

      01 Sep, 2023

      [10:08] mvelektronik@gmail.com: did you get a reply
      [10:38] Cyndicate: Hello, Mvelek My supervisor got back to me as regards the issue we are experiencing and he mentioned and insisted that we can only foot the bill for the 65% off the payment and you sort the remaining 35% I’m totally sorry Mvelek but that is how we are willing to help proceed with the payment as regards sending...
      -------------------
      01 Sep, 2023

      [10:08] mvelektronik@gmail.com: did you get a reply
      [10:38] Cyndicate: Hello, Mvelek My supervisor got back to me as regards the issue we are experiencing and he mentioned and insisted that we can only foot the bill for the 65% off the payment and you sort the remaining 35% I’m totally sorry Mvelek but that is how we are willing to help proceed with the payment as regards sending the funds to you
      [10:49] mvelektronik@gmail.com: I don't have any more funds, I don't know what the problem is when you won't solve it with your payment and take the commission and how much you need and send the rest to me, there is only one reason that this is all a lie and that you haven't done anything and this is all before everything else Flashwalet is fake and does not exist because it was invented for manipulation and now you want to withdraw as much as you can because you took 2200 dollars from me and did nothing, the only doubt is that you are all registered in 2023... Read more

      • zveki 01/19/2024 at 03:09 PM

        they can't return and these are fraudsters, over 100 websites have been opened that supposedly return funds as tax collectors, but they are all fraudsters in order to deceive people, the money can only be returned by the court and the police and state institutions, let's not lie about fiction here; by the brains that return the money

      • zveki 01/19/2024 at 03:10 PM

        for all of them, you need to write reports that they are fake people hiding their identity

      Reply
    • Report #732474 01/19/2024 at 03:02 PM

      this is a fraudulent company that promises you that they will return the lost funds, first you pay them, then they trick you and lie to you for months, and when they see that you are not paying them anymore, they close the case and will not return the money sent, they stole 4000 dollars from me and did nothing, but the money it will only be a matter of time when the rights institutions react to these cases

      Fraudulent email : azsamg2a6ze9b0esaexst46jqbpm3ikr-5b5b1d73f9044a6e@tidioreply.com
      Pseudonym : Cyndicate

      Reply
  • Group created on - 0 Members

    To view the contents of this private group or request to join it, you must create an account or login.